21 August 2011

Imma Superwoman

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.


I found this on my friend's wall - it was so last year wall post but it seems like a wake up call for me. I tried to believe that everything happen for a reason, I always remind myself that Allah would give me a better future if I stay strong with the hardships that He gave me. Hardship is a learning process, like a training to be strong in heart, an experience of life. Girls usually mesti dikaitkan dengan being fragile, macam jelly-jelly suka amplify the emotional feeling lepas tu blame it on the hormone sebab nak period. But it is actually something we can control IF we have that spirit untuk tak nak get influenced by the negatives vibes. 


So jyeah, I am on my journey to be strong in heart. Kalau dulu I suka sedapkan hati sendiri cakap bertabah, nak hati hard-disc so that boleh delete memorie(s), this time I nak jadi kuat. Bukan physically but emotionally. If dulu I have tonnes of friends around me (I do miss my university life) they never failed to comfort me and drag me back to reality. Now, I need to face this alone. Seriously sometimes when I scroll down through my contact, I just don't know who should I call for. Getting old is not fun but I need to accept the fact. What to do, gotta be wise. Gotta be wise.


I don't want to regret in future, there is someone who remind me to stand for self - and I am so going to be one. I can't satisfy everyone, so I am going to satisfy myself starting from now on. And enjoy every minute of it. Trying to create a better future, not to put fake hopes for my future. Note that.


I have a friend which she is GOOD at comforting herself. She's so positive and she spread her positiveness. I miss her so dearly. Usually when I really need a wise advise I'll directly go to her room, but now I tried my best to think like her. Each and every aspect need to be considered including the consequences. I miss my ABG's babes. Thank you for being a great listener back then sygs.  ;')



Wish me best of luck on being a strong in heart person.

0 comments: