04 October 2013

October 4th

You wrote down all these things to say goodbye to, but so many of them are good things. Why not just say goodbye to the bad things? Say goodbye to all the times you felt lost, to all the times it was a ‘no’ instead of a ‘yes’, to all the scrapes and bruises, to all the heartache? Say goodbye to everything you really want to do for the last time.
— Lily Aldrin (HIMYMS09E03)

It turned out I watched How I Met Your Mother and Lily's speeches really gives me a wake up call. If you know me, you know how much I really tried to embrace positiveness in life. But I regret that I have a problem that I actually avoiding things that tend to makes me feel miserable.


I said goodbye to the bad things but I realize that I always stay in my safe zone without making a first step to move forward. Which I shall say, it ain't something I am proud off. And honestly, I actually hating myself now. 


Anyway, life have been treating me well. I have great colleagues at work, hang out darling babes (which we spent hours wechat-ing sometimes) and an awesome mate who always makes me feel good. Besides of my parent la - they are always my backbone. I shall not have a hang out people at bar like HIMYM friendship, but with the existence of these people - i am blessed enough. And I do miss my close friends during my undergraduate.


Besides, currently I really do enjoying this




But honestly, I am more eager to be the person behind the false color camera. Demmit, the outcome sometimes does makes me hyped! 


And for my October fitness challenge, which, please wish me good luck. Here is the abs challenge! Did I tell you that now I am obsess with the girls in gym and the woman in abs? It is sexier rather than to have a fake operated boobs. Anyone wants to buy me exercise mat? Blerghhh have been eyeing for one since forever already.



September have been treated me hectically and depressingly especially when it comes to thesis writing, but the rain has gone I shall see the rainbow hopefully this month, in shaa Allah. May October will be a pleasant month.


Till then, Assalammualaikum  

0 comments: