11 December 2012

Why so skinny?

People around me will always ask me this question,

Kenapa kurus sangat?
Kenapa makin kurus?
Kering kering kering

Believe me, even how much I do adore the runaway models, I don't actually like of being skinny. And I am not purposely doing diet - I am not a fan of food, I just eat just to ease my hunger and I can't eat excessively cause surely after that I feel like vomiting. It is just me. Sedih, why it is hard to gain weight with my metabolism? I tried everything that I can, I even take few medicine/supplement - but it won't last long. Once stop taking that medicine, I lose weight. And people will ask back,

Kenapa dah kurus semula?

I don't want to be dependent on medicine/supplement to gain weight, so I stopped from taking any now. And violla' I'm less than 45kgs now. But I am still grateful cause I am healthy and tough and I still can rock my attires - more importantly, easy to find me a cheap cute beautiful korean blouse, 2 for RM50. Bhahaha. So yeah, I am happy with this body.

Even it is stressful when my jeans started to loose. In fact it is very stressful. ;-(

I don't know why people are very caring about women's body shape. I mean, it is not something that you have the right to make fun of - it is humiliating when people talks about our body. Even guy said, 

"Wuiyoh, mantap siot body kau"

It is disgraceful. I mean, what's the point of saying it out loud? That is an example of praising, but what if they say something not cool like, 

"Oii cicak, kurus kering gila kau, tak tau nanti apa husband kau nak tengok bila kawin nanti"

or maybe

"Hoi apa kena dengan perut buncit tu, anak kau dah berapa sebenarnya"

So yes, how should we civilize this type of people? How? Especially guys, they make fun of women's without actually knows what are we really facing. They observe us like we're a mannequin and they talk! I am not saying every guys like this, but I normally met this type of people and it annoys me when they start to talk about it. So I always say that I am planning to have the skinny-runaway-model for Donna Karan when I get bored with engineering. (i wish)

At the end of this, I am planning not to care about my weight. As long as I am healthy I am satisfied enough - I don't want to satisfies any eyes looking at me - they don't deserve to complain. The person that deserve to complain is the halal husband - sejuk mata dia pandang sudah. 

But I am still aiming for my perfect BMI weight without any supplement. Any suggestion how?

4 comments:

kawan ko.... =) said...

Betul2, satu lg yg selalu tanya bila nak kawin?; org lain dah, ko bila lg? dll. Owh, soalan tu sungguh mengguris perasaan, huhu....

AnneAnne said...

hahaha. selagi parent tak tanya pasal kawin, itu di zone selamat lagi.

kawin tu rahsia Allah swt, so kalaupun kita dok beriya nak kawin tapi dalam lul mahfuz kawin time 30 tahun, tetap kawin 30 tahun - luar bidang kuasa manusia.

usahalah cari jodoh yg sesuai utk kita, kumpul duit pelan pelan. tapi pun, kita rancang - Dia yang tentukan. =)

kawan ko....=) said...

yes, that's correct,
apa2 pun semuanya ketentuan Allah jua,
kita sebagai hamba hanya mampu berusaha, berdoa & bertawakkal...
"Ya Allah, pertemukanlah jodoh yg baik2 utk aku" Amin..... =)

Lynn La Loy リンダ said...

i feel you!