21 November 2012

Korea - Part 1

Do you know that I only spent RM2000+ for my Korea backpack during Autumn last year? Well, this time I wanna share how I manage to spend wisely for my 6 days trip to Korea. But honestly my friend did a lot of homework before we fly there. I owe her big time seriously. 


Firstly, book your flight ticket real early to get a great deal! Always check Airasia promotion because I think it is the cheapest flight ticket in town. Well, for my case - i bought my ticket for only RM700. Well, considered as acceptable - but you may get even cheaper price if you book during the promotion and real early. Sampai sometimes boleh jammed Airasia punya page. (-.-") 


Once you get the ticket, then you can start planning. At my time I got almost 8 months to find the place to stay. Where to go. And most importantly, to save money! 


Well, you might need to do some homework or read about place you want to go. Honestly during that time as it is my first time - I just look into places that I want to go. Without really want to explore Seoul city. It is my biggest mistake seriously. You should should should really plan and make it pack for the whole day of your stay.


I'm going there with 2 of my friends. So we're staying at Is@k guesthouse. We booked for 2 double deckers  bed. which we have an extra bed. I am not sure the exact cost for our stay but I think it is around RM350-RM450 for each of us for 6 days and 5 nights stay. For me it is affordable. And that place service is very good, the people who is in charge can speak good english you can sit at the living room and talk to other guests and makes new friends. They also have a laundry - but it gonna cost you money. The wi-fi is FREE. 

But then, the not so good thing is, you going to share the toilet with other guests - but I can assure you the toilet is clean. It is like they check the toilet every few minutes. Other thing is, the guesthouse is at level 4 of the building. So I suggest you not to bring big travel bags - seriously!

Oh, Is@k guesthouse is located at Itaewon. You don't need to worry about transportation because the public transport at Korea is good. And the guesthouse from the terminal is just a walk distance. But still you going to complain IF you bring an excessive big bag. 


This is the only photo that I have for Itaewon. 
*I couldn't believe it!*
And I don't have any photo of the guesthouse. 


Till the next Korea entry. Seriously I going to write about it this time. 


Assalammualaikum

0 comments: