10 December 2009

S.O.R.R.Y

I did mentioning about MARC at my previous entry, I know, I should not describe something directly because people may think differently from me. And I said something about gila kerek, and I did bold about some, not all of you. I really do mean it. I read a comment saying about the previous entry suddenly I felt guilty like I should not saying those things here.

And here I would like to apologize to those who did have the feeling, “Euww, ape kes kau ni Diana?

Sometimes, I just type something without considering about others. And I never want to hurts people, unless you’re my foe la kan. It is my last semester here, so I want to enjoy each day and making good memory about UTM.

Again, I’m sorry for the wrong doings.


(Maybe I need to take a break. )

0 comments: