29 October 2011

Just wanna say Anneyong

So after years I'm living in my safe zone, I finally cut my hair. 


The best part of it, I can have both short and long hair depend on my mood. Cuma I can't deny dari belakang it looks weird cuma I just ignored it - buat pekak even I know my mom hated it and somemost said better off without the long hair. *straight face*


Another life target have been crossed - trip to Korea. Now I am targeting to improve myself. I am thinking of taking chinese/mandrin classes - don't have any solid reason but I am hunger of learning nak pergi class segala. Nak sambung master I still nak gain working experience lagi. And I need to work so I can earn money untuk cancel those wishlists and have to do thing before get married thingy. Geezzzz. Nak bungee jumping, nak naik cruise, nak tawan Kota Kinabalu, nak diving tengok nemo cari penyu (ini pengaruh dari ex boss). Have to, have to!


And if orang tanya which country yang I betul-betul nak pergi, I wanna go Maldives, Paris and Mecca. Target jangka panjang. Gila kalau betul pegi semua tempat, memang tak kumpul duit kawin sampai mati. LOL


Anyway, last few weeks I ada dalam state yang sangat negative which I selalu rasa I teruk blablabla, kena laknat bagai blablabla. And after a while I macam fikir why I selalu nak consider apa orang fikir, sampaikan I sendiri jadi manusia yang lack of confident. I selalu rasa guilty tak memasal, padahal obviously it is not my fault. I hilang myself yang so called periang, I lost the shine in me yang usually it attract others. Bila dah a week holiday, bila dah serabut balik kerja, 3 days ago I've made my mind;

I tanak taken aback by anything, how much it hurts I'll swallow it, how happy myself I'll cherish every second of it, I just want to live my life without worries. Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything and makes things better, it only makes things worse.

Cuma kalau pasal kerja, I boleh risau gelabah ayam segala la kot, tak sanggup nak kena marah dengan boss. (T.T)


Next entry, I'm going to blog about my vacation to Korea. And a day trip to Singapore time Deepavali eve tuari. Geez, I love jalan-jalan ♥ 


Current favorite song - the emotional song from lie to me.




Jangan cakap apehal mak cik ni dengar lagu Korea macam paham aje. Well, sebab I tengok drama Lie to me ni, feel dia lebih. Then I usually baca English translation dia, pasal tu kalau dengar juta kali rasa faham. Hehe. 



Till then, happy weekend all ♥



p.s: Adik dua dua balik rumah, rasa teruja ada kawan cakap. Mak abah pun teruja sampai masak semua sedap-sedap. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyy diana, u look more gorgeous with short hair!! and i agree rambut yg panjang kt belakang tu look a bit weird! but still ur looks nice!

AnneAnne said...

u tak tgk lagi betul betul dah tau aneh. if u tgk sure u boleh masuk team yg keep on remind i pegi gunting rambut tupai i tu. tunggu panjang sikit rambut i kot baru i buang si panjang tu. hehe