12 February 2009

Tag From Maria Elena. (i miss u!)

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose six people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.


Sixteen Random Things, Habit or Goals.

1. I love to sleep. I can sleep more than 13 hours per day. Yes-yes, I have polar bear genetics.

2. I love to laugh when I really-really sad. I hate to express what I feel directly.

3. I love someone I don’t really deserve. He is too good to me. Please love me! Haha.

4. I don’t really know either I love my hair or hate it. But the fact is, my hair=bulu anjing yang tak terurus.

5. Theo Walcott is my boyfriend. Take note that!

6. I don’t want to cut my hair until April 2009.

7. I am unpredictable, complicated but easy going type of person kot.

8. I want to get A+ for my Virtual Basic just to prove to Dr Norhisham that I love that subject because of him. :)

9. I am selfish. I think what I want to think and do what I want to do without thinking others feeling.

10. I am sarcastic when I am not in a good mood.

11. I love my girlfriends. Yes, I am into lesbian now. :D

12. I hate something related to structure design subject but what the hell I’m taking Civil Engineering.

13. I want to have Nicole Scherzinger body. Gila hot.

14. My YM id is nanako_icchima. Haha. Gila childish, I’m sign in for it when I was form 1.

15. I hate to make a conversation with strangers. I really do believe in first impression but I don’t judge someone by their appearance.

16. I want to wear tudung once I ready. Soon. :)


Ohh.. another fact, I’m tagging no one cause I know most of you busy with tests & assignment. Well, good luck!

0 comments: