11 May 2009

Hello back!

I am bored at my desk. Just looking at my phone waiting for my guy replying my messages sambil pusing-pusing my phone. I know pathetic. Suddenly En Abi looking at me and offered me his PC with internet connection. Hihi. Macam ngantuk dihulur bantal? Ok, I got D for my Bahasa. Lupa sudah!

Woah. Gila lama tak update blog. I miss to talk craps juga, tapi still not in mood to type kot. My intern was tiring. Even I am not doing anything selain kacau my friends doing their works, pet society-ing and reading people’s blog. And after my office hour pun surey I’ll get my rest dengan golek-golek for few hours then bangun for my dinner and check my facebook, then tido. Tade life & tak remaja. IDC, penat!

Ohh.. here nak wishing Najah & Alya best of luck utk korg masuk Matrix jap lagi. Haha. Eya, Lim Kok Wing kan? Errrr… soon dah masuk sane jangan lupa I tao. Sis Fateen Dayana, makan buku lagi byk so that u can choose where u want to go nanti. I know u can do it~
*Good luck la korg!

Dear Mr H.
Wish you luck with your intern.
Chill darling. Chill.
I miss you much.
Baru 3 hari beb.
Dtg Johor eh nanti.
*Start thinking*


X.O.X.O
Nak gossiping pula!

3 comments:

qila, darl said...

interning kalau tpt yg tak mnarik mmg xde life. eheh. chaiyooo!!!

Syafiq Suraji said...

ahah...
sgt free bnyiknyer...
nway i da mls blik FBing..
bru men pet society...
da ilan smgt da...
haha...cner nie???

FATEEN DAYANA said...

thnx sista! i'll take ur advice. kne mkn buku lg bnyk dr biasa ni. hihi.;D