25 May 2009

I'm home.

Wahh… it seems like sangat gila lama tak update. Now you know why la kan Mr Chuck.

Last Tuesday I went to KL. I followed Kak Yana attending her meeting. Hiks. But I did going out for a night and met my guy there. Thanks for coming down to KL saiko. Haha. Siap bawak map sey dia sebab tak tahu where my exact location. Gila it’s still not enough jumpe you for couple hours je.

So I decided to spend my weekend with him. Haha. Thanks for everything dear Hakim. Even tak cukup tidur pun you still teman i. To Najah & Yah juga. Sempat pegi makan kat rumah Najah, kacau mama Hakim masak, & yang paling best main game kat Alamanda. U guys rocks!!!! :D

Nanti la upload pictures kat facebook. Hihi.

***

Today I had such a sleepy day kot. I slept at my table for few hours. Then sambung kat surau pulak. Well, I know I am not a good workerintern student. But then most of the worker pun cuti MC, gila dowh 6 orang tak masuk office rini. Even boss pun tade, so don’t blame me la kot. Blue Monday~

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Ily Farehah Ramudzan.
May Allah bless you. :D

3 comments:

Syafiq Suraji said...

yep...really noe...
sadly it cant be shut
nemore...huhu...

AnneAnne said...

haha.
yeah. kantoi bulat-bulat ngan u. Ish.. siap buat entry u nehh!

Little Cinderella said...

thank you!

ini kerja tido namenye...tuka kerja ngn epa nak?? my hand non-stop moving at work..huhu..