23 April 2009

AWARD

Award Rules:
1. Insert this badge or the pic above to inform u have been awarded.
2. Make sure u take the pic n said it is from.
3. You should tell 10 facts or hobbies about yourself.
4. You should choose 5 other bloggers (easier the ones who follow you) and tell their names in your blog
5. Dont forget to go to their blog and tell them they have been tagged !!!


Thanks Jijot for the award. Hihi. Though I’m not in your lists. Agagaga. Cuti ni jangan lupa baca blog Yana and jangan lupa update blog okeyy.

10 Facts:
1. I am in the middle of my final exams now.
2. I still not prepared for my papers.
3. Due to that I need to burn my night and do some revision.
4. So, I am lack of sleep right now.
5. I have a panda eye and it is sucks.
6. Take note that I am lazy.
7. I messed up with some of my friends.
8. I got my dream internship place. (Glad)
9. I miss my home, nak balik!
10. This is my first award kot.

The 5 lists:
1. Epa
2. Amir
4. Eim
5. Qila

0 comments: