29 April 2009

Oi Oi

To whom who may concern.

Maafkanlah bila ku selalu
Membuatmu marah dan benci padaku
Ku lakukan itu semua
Hanya tuk buatmu bahagia
Mungkin ku cuma tak bisa pahami
Bagaimana cara tunjukkan maksudku
Aku cuma ingin jadi terbaik untukmu
(Tangga - Terbaik Untukmu)

Well, sorry for everything. Making that barrier between us for the whole stressfull weeks ni. I miss you guys damn much. As tomorrow is our last paper, I’ll be back like I always do before. Hihi. I just need few hours to cover my sleep then lets rock on!



p.s: I can’t wait for tomorrow. More free time to watch movie, more free time to sleep, more free time to type craps here. Loads of time to be wasted! Yeay!!

p.p.s: Najah, congrats tao dpt KMNS. Third generation yg being there. U go girl! Btw, nanti I na ikut Hakim jumpa ur guy jugak tao. HIHI.



OUT. Eat some more books.

2 comments:

!!MuTiaRa!! said...

ahaha cik yana da nk bih paper bez nyer!!!!
cik ana lak sok bru bih...waaa....RC lak tuh...tension!!!!

AnneAnne said...

haha.
good luck la weyy.
:D