19 April 2009

Survey!

Who is the person who has your heart at this moment???
  • The heart is stil inside me. ;p

    Are you waiting for something?
  • That shirt. :)

    What were you doing at ten last night?
  • Basically pretending reading Institusi Islam while my mind thinking about Pet Society.

    Did you cry today?
  • No.

    Do you hate the last person you had a conversation with?
  • No, I like him. (^.^)

    Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
  • No.

    Can you sleep in jeans?
  • Yes.

    What cant you wait for?
  • The holiday!!

    When was the last time you told someone you loved them and meant it?
  • Haha. Yesterday.

    Are you good at giving advice?
  • I don't think so.

    Are you good at giving directions?
  • No.

    When is the last time you told someone you're okay when youre not?
  • Haha. I'm not sure.

    Do you want to live with your gf/bf?
  • I want to live with my husband. Heee..

    What song do you listen to feel happy?
  • Emm. No specific song, depends on the mood.

    Garfield or mickey mouse?
  • Ohh mickey!

    In a week, how many times you go online?
  • Like always.

    Complete this sentence: THE WORLD NEEDS
  • To be saved. Join, WWF. Lets celebrate EARTH's DAY this 24th.

    What was the last thing you ate?
  • Breakfast.

    Something happened today?
  • I laughed while reading my Tagged inbox. Damn.

    Where is your sister/brother right now?
  • Studying at the family hall.

    Do you have friends?
  • Yes.

    In the past week, have you felt sad?
  • Stressed.

    What were you doing at 9 am this morning?
  • Sleep.

    Is your room clean?
  • I still can live with it.

    In the next 4 months, what are you looking forward to the most?
  • Merdeka? HAHA

    Did you have a good day yesterday?
  • Oh yes. I got enough sleep.

    In the past week have you gotten sick?
  • Mind sickness.
  • 0 comments: