23 July 2009

Discussion lah!

I don’t mind about the notification thru my mail, but I do mind for them that always contacting me using email. Start from now on, I will check my mail only during the weekend. The internet here is so damn laju bagai siput yang berlari pecut. (-.-“)

I felt unwell today, headache each minutes. And my legs seem like getting ready to get cramp, just waiting for the perfect time je nak cramp. So well, I had no mood to do sport or heavy conversation today. Doom’s Diana! And I seriously don’t care whatever you want to think about me cause I have my own reason why I’m skipping most of my practices and meeting. And fyi too, I also make some excuses to skip my day to meet my bf. I guess he already know my hormone is not okay by now sampaikan he didn’t say a word when I said, I need to be alone. Thanks dear!

Ohh, I remember. Yesterday kan my car keys hilang and I redah hujan all the way back to my block from my faculty. It is not that jauh, but then the headache is there till today and up till now. And mual bagai mengandung, even naik kereta pusing-pusing pun dah nak muntah. I need to get some medicine if still rasa tak gembira begini esok.

I got a job for all of the promoters around JB. Work for Digi at UTM for 4 days. Each day they will pay you RM120 including RM20 food allowance. Haaa. Bestkan? So if interested please let me know. Starts next week tao!

Ok la darling, need to take part with my group discussion. :)


Love!

0 comments: