20 October 2009

Good Luck!

Ouh, I forgot something. Something important lagi.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR STUDY WEEK DEAR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS!

Yeah I know most of us will face our study week by this week. Haha. So, good luck dear! I will be sitting for 4 papers this semester, thank god. While my sis will be sitting for 7 papers, HAHA, padan muka kau budak!

Yeah, I just started to read my first paragraph of my notes and suddenly something bugging me. Damn, why at this moment ada internet connection? Why? So, see, I writing an entry for my sayangness blog. Wuhu. Padahal I had nothing to share pun. (-.-“)

I’m listening to AAR album. Yeah, Tyson Ritter voice is so damn hot. Wuhu.

Okeh, need to get back to my reading. Good night fellas!


p.s: I’m going to Miza’s house tomorrow. Hope it will be blasts cause everyone going! <3

0 comments: