27 December 2010

Hello distances


Its been 2 weeks and it is a goodbye now. You're three hundred and ninety something far from me now, but we're close in heart. ♥ And you're always with me, in my phone. As I have few of your videos in my gallery. Wish I could record more of you during our date. I still watching it each time I miss you. We should skype more don't we? Or maybe I am too busy for that, too tired of a hectic life - i think.


My favourite photo of all, we're still unsure about our future, pasal tu gambar begitu blur kan?
But still, we pray for the best. 


Good night lovesss. 



p.s: Surely most of you are Malaysian, lets pray for the next game - jangan suluh laser lagi haaa, nanti jadi trending topic. Laser sekali time awal-awal tapi tergoal 3 time tak main laser lagi. Enough okay?

p.p.s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT FOR MY ABAH! 

1 comments:

nabillaiskandar said...

bertabah yea kakak cantikk. pray hard for both of youu.

I MISS YOU BDWY.