09 November 2008

*

Hush-hush - PCD

I never needed words
I never needed hurt
I never needed you to be there everyday
I'm sorry for the way i let go
Of everything i wanted when you came along
But i am never beaten, broken, not defeated
I know next to you is not where i belong
And it's a little late for explanations
There isn't anything that you can do
And my eyes hurt, hands shiver, so you will listen when i say baby


Who's Gonna Love You - PCD

I'm not dreamgirl, not perfection
Never said I was from heaven
But baby I could be the closest that you met
I was looking for that someone that don't exist and
And he want some
What you want isn't always what you get
......
No one loves you like i love you
No one in the world


Happily Never After - PCD

No, happily never after
That just ain't for me, because finally
I know I deserve better after all,
I'll never let another tear drop fall.
I'm done, I'm done, said I'm so done
I'm free, I'm free, I'm free
Free to be me.


p.s : Dedicate all this song to no one. Okay-okay. To you, you and you. You know who you are. (Siapa terasa paham-paham yek. Miahahahaha.) Jahat jelly~ Promote PCD new album ni. Best-best!

0 comments: