24 November 2008

B.O.R.E.D

Bored. So I’m doing this tag from Affan. Even I said before that I don’t want to do the tag. I had found the folder. So, lets do it!

The rules:

Snap or just sift through the photo gallery and pick 3 pics of yours which u think are sexy.
Don't have to be revealing (though some said SEXY IS SKIN),
Explain why u think so,
Tag 3 friends (who you think is sexy)


This picture was taken when I am in year 1. My hair is quite long compared to my current hair. Haha. I think this photo sexy because of my hair. Maybe. Most of hot girls have a long hair kan. And for me pula, I love to cut my hair. So, this is my longest-sexy-hair. Hiks.


Siloso Beach Party last year. I am chubby at that moment. So macam curvy sikit compared to now yang macam skinny. Sexy la tu kan. I’m wearing my cousin things at that time. Haha. Fat=sexy! ;p


I think wearing our love one t-shirt is sexy. Haha. Play for me t-shirt song! Hiks.



I'm tagging:
Cik Faten
Cik Huda
Cik Farra Deyla


DONE!

0 comments: