27 November 2008

Female Survey

1.Does your password have to do with a boy?
-No.

2.What's one thing a guy can do to make you like them?
-I loveeee a guy with a sweet smile. Haha.

3.Are you a girly girl?
-I don't think so.

4.Small or a big purses?
-Purses it will be small or medium. But I love oversized handbag.

5.What are the signs you like a guy?
-Haha. It is a secret between me and my sis.

6.Do you enjoy drama?
-Big yes for now. I had nothing else to watch.

7.Do you stay friends with your ex's?
-So far, i am quite close with all my ex-s

8.Did you dress up on Halloween?
-No no.

9.Do you call anybody by their last name?
-No.

10.How many guys will reread this just because it says "FEMALE SURVEY"?
-Hahaha.

11.Do you wear makeup?
-Depends.

12.Can you put on Mascara without opening your mouth?
-I am not into mascara.

13.Have you ever cooked for a guy?
-My dad?

14.Have you ever broken a guy's heart?
-Maybe.

15.Eyeliner or Mascara?
-Eyeliner.

16.American Eagle or Hollister?
-American Eagle.

17.Heels or flats?
-Flat. Haha. I am tall enough to wear heels.

18.Skirts or jeans?
-Jeans

19.Socks or leggings?
-Leggings!

20.Heels or sneakers?
-Sneakers.

21.Hoops or dangling earrings?
-Dangling earrings.

22.Have you ever had your heart broken?
-Of course yes.

23.Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
-Dark.

24.Do you have a best friend?
-A? I have loads~

25.What do you think about the person you like?
-He is hot. Well, sportsman always do hot.

26.Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
-Wohh.. Big no.

27.Do you like your life?
-I'm appreciating it.

28.Ever walked into the guy's bathroom?
-Yes. Haha.

29.Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
-Yes. When I was young.

30.Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
-Haha. Yes. Sorry to both of them. Sorry!

31.Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
-Like always kot. ;p

32.Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
-Yeah. But ini supergirl, it won't be long. Maybe.

IN A BOY :
33.Cowboy or gangsta?
-Cowboy

34.Preppy or Punk/Goth?
-Preppy

35.Well-educated or Drop out?
-Educated please!

36.Contacts or Glasses?
-Both.

37.Good cook or took you out a lot?
-Both.

38.Funny or serious?
-Both.

39.Romantic or Daredevil?
-Haha. Romantic.

40.Cute or hot?
-Cuteeee!

41.Long or short hair?
-Botak!

42.Smoker or nonsmoker?
-Haha.

43.Willing to be your love one life partner?
-I do. ;p

0 comments: