02 December 2008

Arigato~

Thanks to those who still remembering my birthday and wishing me.

My 1st present is from my siblings. Thanks for the wish and the kiss ok, not kiss, licking my face. Ergh. I really do appreciate it. Haha. Well, Sis Irena, you’re the best! Thanks for everything dear sis, I really do love you, you know it.

Mark, thanks for calling. Seriously, I am less expected that you will call me, but you did. Thanks dear bestfriend! Hope to see you this weekend. I really do missing you. =)

Dear mom & dad. Thanks for everything. You both give me a perfect life. Thanks for taking care of me since I was a baby. Well, I’m might be not your best daughter but I really do love both of you. Thanks for the sacrifice dear parent. Thanks coz giving me chance to have a perfect life. Thanks for all the support. I am nothing without you both, you know it.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thanks you guys!
matin // ep // matun // irena // batax // anis // nazim // izran // acik // armh // jijot // mark // minmin // huda nadirah // ril // dady nick // umi maria // kau amir // alif // yanti // aiz // mumy lydia // affan // nada liyana // farradeyla //abg nash // yatyat // anny // khyrel // jia hui // eacha // najib // hazim // hanim // cik yah // illehyana // hawa syafiq // aiman // kala // nabil // huda danari // amoy // shuhadak // dakkolin // hanim // najwa // shahazmi // amir psyco // caca // tebu // yaya

Thousands of thanks you guys. Getting older! Hate it.

0 comments: