24 June 2009

Blurrrrr

Once I reached at my office I’m blur because I had nothing to do today. So I planned to collect some project tender for my internship report. While I take a look at the big document someone come to me and ask for my help.

So I go to her desk and sit in-front of her PC. I know surely she will ask me to type things. So here we go, I am Secretary Diana this morning. Typing some JPS letter and copying things for her. Btw, isn’t it fishy, for an admin department worker don’t know how to use PC. Even copying things pun need somebody help. I don’t want to say a word because she is older than me, but hello, who will do your things if I finished my intern. You need to know a little bit about computer miss, it is your job, not mine. And begitunya thick-skinned itu wanita, keluar pula once she gave me her job. Luckily I am quite fast doing the typing job nih.

Once I get back to my table. I heard a voice calling me. Heh. The same brutal voice. So I ran to his room and waited to get my next job. I mean, next-tak-masuk-akal-job. HAHA. So here we go, I got a box of color pencil and plans. Sangat banyak copy ok! I need to color the plan. It is so back to kinder-garden mode. And I almost forgot how to color properly. Haih.

So now I sit at my place waiting for someone calling my name and give me another task. Sambil tu main game typing kat facebook. I really does makes me feels like how slow lah my fingers ni! Conclusion, don’t play if you’re such a looser. Hoyeh, delete that application kat FB nanti. Grrrr..

Why everyone talking about Transformer? And why I am not listed as the early bird to watch it. Again, rasa macam looser.

Goodbye. Want to watch movie.

3 comments:

Syafiq Suraji said...

aha...u da beat i...
means im the slowest la...
huhu...xaci coz ajim da no1.
pdhal i bru invite dia smlm,
cet...

AnneAnne said...

hantu la sape yg main menatang tu. i saiko je main tadi.
motif, nak lbh hebat dr hakim.
agagagaga.

!!MuTiaRa!! said...

x pnh men pn...
bez ke cite transfomer tuh...jom tgk sesame!!!