25 November 2009

Helolololoooo

Ohh yess. I berjaya tak buka my laptop until now. Even now pun I'm using my sister's laptop instead of using mine. Berehatlah cik toptop, and kurangkan penggunaan elektrik yang sure naik since cuti start. ;-p

Just now I pegi UTM and pegi ambil tabung punya isi. Haha. Saya ada duit syiling yang sangat banyak. Simpan dalam stor dulu before pegi tukar esok. Terlalu malas untuk pegi tadi. Ohh, tanak tayang dalam belog tapi sure will let you know how much it is. Its been a year kot pegi simpan segala duit syiling dalam tabung burger tu if ingat. Even kawan I cakap menabung untuk masa depan, but IDK why I still gatal nak tukar duit tabung tu cepat-cepat. Excited mungkin. Cubalah menabung and try ada feeling gembira gini bila dah rasa tabung tu berat enough. And jujur cakap, my 50 cent punya nilai pun dah exceeds rm100. Berbangga. Ok, yang tu I kira sebab I sayang duit 50 sen lebih.

*Saya risau pasal ikan dalam fishville. (-.-")

Okey, okey tukar topik. As I said, I'm doing nothing during my holiday. Wake up late, online, watch dramas, eat and sometimes I do help my mom at the kitchen or do the chores. After my dad start complaining I'm doing nothing except sitting in front of the laptop. I really hope that I can get a part time job but the hols is tooooooo short so I bet no one would like to hire me. I want to bake cakes or learn how to cook but the mood is not there. I want to hang out with my schoolmates but they're too busy working or some of them not even here, busy doing their FYP. Eh, when ah I will have the mood to start my FYP? Grrrrrr. I don't even start anything. Damn-damn.

Ouh, just now I wasting my time going to Jusco Bukit Indah. I plan to find something that I hope it can be a present for his upcoming birthday. Eh, esok eh? I haven't find anything yet. ;-p Need to rush for Jusco Tebrau tomorrow to find one or maybe KL. Woooooooo. KL? Gaga. We'll see.

Btw, I already book 4 tickets for NEW MOON tomorrow at 2.45p.m but I don't think I want to watch it here. (Padahal ada masalah dalaman yang besar) So siapa nak 2 tickets untuk tengok esok? Ouhhhhhh. Jeles!


p.s: Makan KFC yea-yea.

0 comments: