13 October 2008

Calculating

Kembali ke UTM yang terchenta.
Another 4 days of being here without my wallet. Again, tertinggal.

(+) minta my sis RM50 (-) bayar saman RM25 (-) makan RM4 = baki, RM21.

4 days to go with RM21? Can i survive?
NOOO!!!! But i'll try. :(
Thinking bout my piggy bank. Haha. Habis la kau syiling malam ni. Uwa.. need to go home, but surely my parent nyanyi lagu bebelan. Ergh. Bank card pun takde. IC, license, matrix card. Hell. I need to stay here for a week? Wish me luck for this.

♥♥♥

I meet him again today. This song keep playing on my mind when I saw him.

Now I'm speechless, over the edge, I'm just breathless
I never thought that I'd catch this Lovebug again
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I'd get hit by this Lovebug again

Dedicating Lovebug - Jonas Brothers to him. ;p
Heh, i'll forget him soon. Oi Rina, apesal bila aku makan ngan kau dia muncul. Korang scandal ape sengal? You are my lucky charm la sis for me to see him. Third time this time. Heh.

♥♥♥

Make your decision dear.
Dont' need revision,
just a lil bit of thinking & sorting.
Think wisely.
No more regret.
You did it once, don't make it twice.
I'll respect whatever your decision.

Maybe it seems like i don't care, but deep inside my heart, i do care.

0 comments: