13 May 2010

Lady Gaga lagi.

I just don’t know why, but Lady Gaga never fails to make me feel happy. I can spend hours listening to her music and watch her performances. I really do admire her! ♥ Here is Speechless song from her. 



"And i know that it's complicated
But i'm loser in love so baby
Raise a glass to mend
All the broken hearts
Of all my wrecked up friends
I'll never talk again
Oh boy you've left me speechless
You've me speechless, so speechless"


Auww! Even dah dengar like thousands times - dah tengok the performance like many times. Bila tengok lagi still rasa happy. And and and, look what i found!



He he he. Paparazzi & Telephone thigy. Maybe i should buy poison after this, maybe. So i can join them in the Pussy Wagon. Ok, too obsess is not good either. Lets change our topic, Justin Bieber pula kejap lagi? ;-p

My god, Adamaya hari ni last episode! Sedih betul - nanti minggu depan belum tentu cerita dia gembira macam Adamaya. Even kadang-kadang terberangan ada husband macam Adam which memang that type of guy tak wujud, kalau lelaki macam Dani berlambaklah kot. Heh heh. Bila banyak sangat cerita macam Cinderella yang always happy ending padahal real life kau rasa bercinta macam masuk dalam mulut buaya - mesti kau rasa diri loser sebab tak dapat jadi Cinderella. 

Enough Cinderella-ing. Bye!

0 comments: